Free this, half price that, Two 4 One, Buy One Get One Free, 20% off…
There’s no getting away from it, everyone loves a deal! Today, customers from all walks of like are fully engaged with the deals/special offers culture, taking great pleasure and comfort in getting that ‘great deal’.
But what’s in it for small businesses? Historically, not a lot for some it seems, especially when it means being overloaded with customers paying discounted prices and unable to offer the usual great service and losing the business money to boot because you gave 50% or more away to a ‘deal broker’
- Attracts new customers through the door
- Costs just £1 each time a customer buys one
- Is marketed free and available to customers 24/7
- Instantly redeemable using any internet connected device
Miquando local deals have all the upside of the daily deal websites and coupon clipping but none of the downsides by allowing businesses to…
- Get started with no up-front costs
- Run deals & offers for however long you want
- Avoid overloading and the usual operational havoc
- Directly target under used capacity only
- Limit availability – Stop, start or change a deal instantly
- Make a deal/offer profitable
So how do I do it?
1st thing to do is give a little thought to what you want to achieve with an offer. It might be any of the following.
- Increase brand awareness
- Advertise a new product or service
- Boosting sales
- Attract a new set of customers
- Convert new customers to repeat customers
- Increase visits from existing customers
- Using excess stock
- Rewarding customers / buying loyalty
You just add a new service and tick the check box to highlight this as a special offer and add a great image or photo that really sells the offer. If you want, you can limit when customers can book this deal so you are only discounting in quieter periods to help fill spare capacity e.g. a midweek early bird dining offer. To do this, simply add a new resource for this service with limited booking times
Add a new Resource that is only available to be booked between 5:00pm and 6:30pm, Monday to Thursday
That’s it – we’ll start promoting your deal on the date your new service is set to start (immediately or a future date) and it appears on the relevant regional deals page (e.g. http://miquando.com/deals/isleofman).
Customers both new and existing, local or visitors to the area, are always on the lookout for deals and offers using our regional deals pages. To keep a flow of new visitors, we regularly promote these pages through targeted social media and other online campaigns.
Ready to get started? Give us a call on 01624 640393 or Click Here to send us an email
Still not convinced, look at these independent findings from Technomic’s research into online deals….
- 48% of deal buyers used it for a business that they had never tried before
- 25% used for a place that they have visited only once before;
- 67% returned even without a deal;
- 83% recommended the business to their friends and family
- 34% wrote a review
- 25% posted a status on their Facebook page