Today’s customers don’t hang around. If they can’t speak to you, find what they need online immediately or get a speedy reply to a message, they’re off – and usually to your nearest competitor !
Not being able to answer the phone, or taking too long to reply to an email enquiry is why most small/micro businesses are losing sales on a daily basis. Read on and take a moment to understand how much these missed calls and contacts are costing you and we’re sure you’ll want to know how you can make 2016 the year you stop losing so many sales unnecessarily.
So how much does every missed call/contact cost?
- Around 85% of people whose calls are not answered will not call back !
- Approx 75% won’t leave their name, number or any message!
- 60% of consumers will go elsewhere if your response to their email takes longer than 12 hours
ABC Physiotherapy is run by Jayne. She get’s around 60 phone calls a week and maybe 40 email enquiries. Because Jayne is often busy with clients, it’s difficult for her to answer her phone during the day, and emails often have to wait until the evening or weekend before she get’s a chance to respond.
Jayne’s has calculated here average revenue per enquiry to be around £30. That’s over £30,000 lost revenue, simply because she’s with a client, or just taking a well earned ‘me moment’!
How can you fix it?
Well you could always employ someone to help, but there is an effective much more cost effective way any business can fix this problem.
- Use an online booking service like Miquando.com – it’s quick and easy to set up, you don’t need anything more than an internet connection and it’s totally free to get started.
- If you’re too busy to answer the phone, or heaven forbid you’re actually getting some time off, simply use your answer phone to tell people they can book online by visiting your website or Facebook page and experience shows many will do just that.
Even better, you don’t have to worry about trying to find out who called and spend time trying to call them back!
- They can use your online booking service at their own convenience whenever they want, from wherever they like, using any device with an internet connection
They get an immediate response by email and/or SMS acknowledging or confirming their booking request. You don’t have to anything!
- You can reduce lost sales and revenue by over 50%
The end result for you is happier customers, better reviews, more profit and best of all, less hassle
If you’d like to know more about how online booking can help you and your business, give us a call on 0845 564 0000 or Click Here to schedule a convenient time and we can call you.